Online CV Submission - Step 1 of 5 - Register As An Applicant
Prior to Applying
You will be required to create a username and password. This will allow you to return and update your application prior to the closing date.
You do not have to complete the application in one sitting.
Prior to submitting your CV please have details of the following areas at hand.
- Medical Qualification
- Hospital Experience
- FRACP Exam results
- Neurology experience during your hospital training
- Other qualifications
- Prizes or awards received during and after your medical course
- Papers you have authored or contributed to
- Teaching experience
- Hospital related activities
- Extra-curricular activities
You must also have
- Email addresses for three referees.
- It is your responsibility to contact your referees and ensure that they are happy to participate, and that you provided the correct contact details
- You must have 3 names. Failure to provide a referee will mean your maximum total score will be reduced by 1/3
- You must provide at least one referee who is a Consultant Neurologist
- Two of your referees must be from those you have worked with in the last 18 months
- Registrars or personal referees are unacceptable and will not count towards your score
A digital photograph of yourself.
This photograph must be in jpg format and larger than 100KB
It is preferable that you are the only person in the photograph.
It is preferable that you name the file with your name.
Information must be submitted in plain text format and be cut and pasted in to the areas provided.
You will need to register as an applicant. This will allow you to save your application and return to edit it later.
Once you have created your user account you will be able to login and commence your application.